My new and improved garlic mustard recipe! Enjoy 🙂
- About 3 cups of garlic mustard leaves, rinsed
- Small handful of walnuts
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- About 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Crushed red pepper to taste, if desired
- 3-4 tbsp of your favorite non-dairy parmesan cheese (homemade cashew parmesan is the best!)
- Puree together all ingredients except the vegan parmesan. Add olive oil until you’re happy with the consistency (not really sure how much I used)
- Once everything is well combined, stir in the vegan parmesan and adjust the seasonings to taste.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
*Serving suggestion: I love this pesto over pasta with some roasted tomatoes and bell peppers, with extra vegan parmesan on top.